Click on buttons above for more specific rules
- 4-Wheel Drive Definition – Vehicle shall be equipped
with an automotive type front and rear axle housing with each unit
containing a ring and pinion gear, axles and carrier.
Each axle must have a drive shaft capable of propelling the vehicle
with the front and rear end. Front
and rear axles must be locked in at all times during the competition unless
a break of either front or rear end occur during the event.
- Two wheel drive vehicles will be allowed to compete, providing they meet the safety rule for
that class and have tire suitable for racing in the sand.
- A vehicle can compete only in one class.
- Course boundaries will be marked with stakes or cones
and the course width will be a minimum of 20 feet.
Any one touching or passing course boundaries will automatically be
eliminated for that round of competition or be marked for measurement where
he went out of bounds, depending on the form of competition.
- Anyone operating a vehicle in an event while under the
influence of alcohol, or drugs legal or illegal will automatically be disqualified.
- Drivers using unnecessary speed or driving recklessly
may be warned or disqualified from an event.
- Persons warned or disqualified from an event for
inappropriate conduct may be warned that a repeat of that behavior at
another event will result in their exclusion, for the remainder of the year,
from any event using N.E.O.R.V.C.A. rules.
- All complaints must be expressed in writing, and must
be presented to the judges in a reasonable, controlled manner, only by the
individual filing the complaint. The
driver of the vehicle is the only person who may file a complaint.
*** ALL JUDGES DECISIONS
WILL BE FINAL ***